WiseClicker’s main goal is to provide high-quality, informative and easy to understand digital marketing content.
Our audience consists of entrepreneurs, small business owners and marketing professionals who need information and guidance to grow their businesses. These individuals look for actionable best practices, tips, tools, reviews and strategies that will help them maintain an effective and profitable online presence.
They may not be digital marketing savy themselves, but they know that digital marketing is going to take their businesses to the next level. They are not practitioners and do not need to know how things are done. However, they need to know about the strategies, best practices and tools that work, so they can make intelligent decisions when it comes to selecting products, services and agencies. Keeping up with trends, new technologies and new products would be important for them so they can adopt what is going to help their businesses. They are busy people so they will enjoy easy to read and understand content that does not bore them with details, but helps them understand things at the conceptual level.
What Kind Of Content Does WiseClicker Publish?
We are looking for contributors who can offer their expertise and experiences on topics we cover in the form of easy to understand website articles. Your content should be to the point and provide knowledge, advice, reviews or news that WiseClicker readers can utilize to get the most from their online activities and investments. It may be a how-to article, general information about a trend or technology, a real situation you have experienced, an online product review or a seminar announcement. We only cover digital marketing related topics, not general business stuff. You can get a better idea about the content we publish by reviewing our site.
Topics we cover include;
- Web Design & Development
- User Experience
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- and anything else that is Digital Marketing related and helps businesses
Tell Us Your Story
We also would like to publish real stories and case studies from contributors who can tell their positive or negative experiences.
- Articles should be written in an easy to understand language and with correct spelling and grammar. They should be well organized, engaging and include a clear message.
- Content should be unique, original, accurate and not published elsewhere. Plagiarism is not tolerated.
- Images, videos and links are welcome as long as they are relevant and add validity and value to the article. No promotional content or affiliate links. You must have permission to publish the images and videos included in your article.
- Each article will have an “About the Author” section, so please provide a bio no longer than 200 words written in third person. The bio may include no more than two links to your company or personal website. We also need a headshot and information to display links to your social media accounts and your email.
- We do not compensate our contributors, but do grant proper attribution to all their work we publish. We promote your content on our social media channels, as well as through references in other areas of WiseClicker.com. We also ask you to do the same.
- We may modify submitted articles to fix errors and to fit the content to WiseClicker’s style and publishing guidelines. We may remove or change images, videos, links or modify the layout and structure of the article. We will communicate these changes before publishing your article. We also reserve the right to reject articles that require heavy editing or modification.
Our goal is to make WiseClicker a valuable resource for small businesses and we are dedicated to maintain certain standards to achieve that goal. We believe your contribution is extremely essential in this effort and we will work with you as much as possible to deliver your expertise and experience to our readers. However, we cannot guarantee that your submission will be published. We will only publish articles that we believe are relevant to the topics we cover, our audience and which conform with the guidelines we follow.